Re: Multiple packages from one tarball and spec file

Mat Booth wrote:
Yes. There are plenty of packages in Fedora built straight from source control.

(My package eclipse-epic does this, for example:
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/eclipse-epic/  Take a look
around Fedora's CVS for more examples.)

I believe Jaroslav Reznik implied this was the case by linking to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/SourceURL#Using_Revision_Control

Thank you. I will definitely look at your spec files and the link provided.

Many thanks,
Trever