Re: First Report (was: Re: Python 2.6 clear for Rawhide)

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:

The first cycle of rebuilds is done, and here's the results.

There were 7 packages that I didn't have permission to modify. I trust
that the maintainers will be gracious enough to modify and build them
for me:

beecrypt
certmaster
duplicity
func
pexpect
rpm

Hmm, I just rebuilt rpm but python 2.5 got pulled into the build, not 2.6.

	- Panu -