Maintainer wanted for Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework (GEF ... eclipse-gef)

Hi,

Does anyone want to maintain GEF?  I don't have time for it and haven't
updated it recently.  It needs to be updated to the latest (Ganymede
train) release.  Nothing depends upon it so if no one wants it and we
remove it it's probably not the end of the world.

I've given up ownership in FAS so feel free to take it there if you want
it.

Andrew