[F10-Beta]Keyboard event doesn't wake up screen

Hi list,

I fetched F10-Beta-x86_64 Live ISO. While I was installing this live ISO to hdd, the screen went to sleep because there were no event. But when I tried to wake it up by hitting random keys on my keyboard, it never woke up. Tried it several times. But a single mouse event was able to wake it up. I am not sure whether bug should be filed against gnome-screensaver or some other package.

   Hardware - Wireless Keyboard (USB), Wired Mouse (USB).

Thank you,
Kulbir Saini,
Computer Science and Engineering,
International Institute of Information Technology,
Hyderbad, India - 500032.

My Home-Page: http://saini.co.in/
My Web-Blog: http://fedora.co.in/

IRC nick : generalBordeaux
Channels : #fedora, #fedora-devel, #yum on freenode

believed to be clean.