SELinux - copying ISO file content

Hi folks,

I'm not *exactly* ranting about SELinux again, but I have a question...

Suppose one mounts an ISO image (let's say the Fedora 9 DVDs) via
loopback and wants to copy the content to a local disk directory. One
might do something like:

$ mount -o loop Fedora-9-i386-DVD.iso /mnt

And then one might legitimately expect to be able to copy the content
of /mnt over to e.g. /somewhere/fedora/9/i386 for NFS installs. But
suppose that one is running SELinux in enforcing mode, then this will
fail because the contexts differ in this operation. Then, one will
likely quickly become severely annoyed and frustrated with SELinux,
simply setting it permissive for the duration of the operation...

...but how is the *average* user supposed to do this copy?

Jon.