Re: trash-cli : Looking for a reviewer

Jean-François Martin wrote:
Le dimanche 05 octobre 2008 à 01:36 +0200, Patrice Dumas a écrit :
On Sun, Oct 05, 2008 at 01:10:06AM +0200, Jean-François Martin wrote:
Patrice Dumas had already done a partial review but don't want to accept
the package because he think that executables are too generic (trash,
empty-trash, list-trash, restore-trash).
There is only trash that I find too generic...

If this command is really a problem can't we rename it "to-trash" for
example and add a file in doc, README.fedora that tell that for
packaging policy, we decide to change this command?

If you are going to rename, I would recommend posting to