looking for co-maintainers

Roopesh Majeti roopesh.majeti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 02:33:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

 I would be interested for the following :

1) minirpc
2) htmldoc [ if available ].

I am a newebie member of fedora dev, but could not contribute till now, due
to my professional work load. Guess this would be a good chance, if given.

Please let me know, if any concerns. If possible, please let me know the
wiki link for the same, so that i can start.

Regards
Roopesh.