proposal for make help chain-build text

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Oct 7 10:55:04 UTC 2008

On Mon October 6 2008, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> Probably the best way to make sure requests like this aren't lost in the
> future is to open a ticket on the fedora-infrastructure trac instance.
> (You can still post here for comments but having a trac ticket means
> people who are able to do it will see it and have it assigned to them.)

What is the Component one should use for it? I used CVS and it was only
assigned to the owner of the FAS account notting, but not to you. And afaik
Dennis Gilmore can update Makefile.common, too. Therefore it looks like the
trac ticket is not as visible to the people with commit access as one would
wish it is.

Here is the ticket:

Regards,
Till