Re: Disappointed: My feature was removed without noticing me

Bill Nottingham <notting <at> redhat.com> writes:
> Groups in comps (and their descriptions) are translatable strings; adding
> or changing them breaks the string freeze.

Does "LXDE" really need to be translated? Can't we just use "LXDE" as the
category name? We could also easily write a script which takes the translations
for "KDE desktop" (or "XFCE desktop"), does a s/KDE/LXDE/ and puts that as the
translation of "LXDE desktop" (and refuses the translation with a warning
if "KDE" doesn't appear, just in case it has been transliterated).

        Kevin Kofler