Re: Disappointed: My feature was removed without noticing me

On Tue October 7 2008, Christoph Wickert wrote:

>      2. If we can't get it ready as a feature, can I at least get the
>         missing packages into F10 and make rel-eng tag them final?

I just tried to find out and it seems that there is no freeze currently, so if
you import and build your packages soon, they will show up in Fedora 10
Everything. Please correct me if I am wrong, because then I need to open a
ticket at releng. ;-)

Regards,
Till