Re: Disappointed: My feature was removed without noticing me

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 18:40 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> I can not import the 2 missing packages without review and the comps
> problem is still not fixed. I don't see _any_ support and not even
> feedback from FeSCo here, at least nobody (except notting) cared to
> respond to my mail. So I think me and the LXDE users (yes, there are
> quite a few) are out of luck.

I'm not in FESCo anymore, however isn't this exactly what happens when
you miss the deadlines?  Isn't that why there is a contingency plan
section in the feature pages, to give yourself and others guidance as to
what to do if you don't complete the feature in time?

Given your situation, I think you're in a unique position to work with
FESCo and the Feature Wrangler to offer improvement suggestions to the
current system, particularly in the notification realm.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!