Re: Building mono-tools on f9

Den 8. okt. 2008 21.11 skrev Paul <paul all-the-johnsons co uk>:
Hi,

I'm trying to get mono-tools to build for f9 on koji and keep hitting a
problem that gnome-desktop-sharp-devel isn't available. It is in
f9-updates-testing currently.

Am I missing something which is totally different between building for
rawhide (build a new package, wait a few hours for it to hit properly,
then build against it) and f9? I need to get this sorted so I can get
monodevelop-1.07 into f9

I suspect you would need to push the requirements to F9 proper before you could build mono stuff.. rel-eng/luke?

I don't know if we can currently do a seperate branch build all the mono stuff then push it to stable in one swift motion without having to wait fo such things.. anyone care to enlighten me?

- David