Re: Disappointed: My feature was removed without notifying me

Am Mittwoch, den 08.10.2008, 16:47 -0400 schrieb Josh Boyer:
> On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 08:09:12PM +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>
> >So the decision was made under the assumption that _none_ of the LXDE
> >packages has ever passed a review. How can somebody who has read the
> >feature page claim that? Why did nobody answer him back?
>
> The decision was made under the _fact_ that the Feature lacked packages
> that had not passed review.  If they aren't all there, it can't be tested
> by Beta.  It's really that simple.

As I wrote in a previous mail: I don't challenge that, but for me it not
"really that simple" but "really that disappointing". I've put a lot of
work into the feature and when I see that people hardly seem to read the
feature page or don't care about informing the feature owner is just
disappointing.

> josh

Regards,
Christoph