Re: Disappointed: My feature was removed without notifying me

Le mercredi 08 octobre 2008 à 22:49 +0200, Christoph Wickert a écrit :

> Wait: I'm expected to introduce a new group in comps without previous
> discussion and without explicit permission from FeSCo?

Comps is both central and under-regulated. You'll have a hard time
finding who is supposed to approve comps policy, and the files
themselves are wide open.

However out of respect both for the people working on comps
translatations, and for the people working of comps consummers, I
personnaly wouldn't make any deep restructuring such as new group
creation after test1 (to give people time to react)

--
Nicolas Mailhot