Re: Disappointed: My feature was removed without notifying me

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 22:49 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:

> Agreed, but my point is: They don't need to know all details, but they
> need to read the feature page. And if the page says that 9 out of 11
> packages are done I expect FeSCo members to know that, not more, not
> less, but I expect somebody to not incorrectly state that none of the
> packages is available.

Umm, no FESCo member did state that.  A member of the QA did, and a
FESCo member (nirik) corrected him.

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org>

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E