Disappointed: My feature was removed without noticing me

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 8 23:45:56 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 20:37 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> But this won't
> help because no announcement has been made on the list and the latest
> meeting minutes were published on September 10th. (BTW: Meeting minutes
> seem to be published only sporadic recently.)

Wrong.  Only 1 weeks summary was missing (and that was because I was
without power for a week, and haven't had time to go back and write that
one up).

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-September/msg00281.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-September/msg01684.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-September/msg02258.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-October/msg00062.html

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E