Re: Package review backlog.

Am Freitag, den 10.10.2008, 14:14 +0100 schrieb David Woodhouse:

> I propose that each FESCo member should try to work on at least one
> package review per week. Each week at the FESCo meeting, we'll ask
> members which reviews they've worked on in the past week.
>
> It won't be _mandatory_ --
[snipped]

As a rule of thumb it's ok, but it should not be mandatory. I think the
FESCo members are already having a lot of work to do and I'm not sure if
everybody has enough spare time for reviews.

But perhaps we should think about making your proposal mandatory for
sponsors and - more important - for people who want to become a sponsor.

Christoph