Re: [Fwd: Wikipidia - Goodbye Red Hat and Fedora]

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 7:53 AM, Itamar - IspBrasil
<itamar ispbrasil com br> wrote:
> forwarding message from Rodrigo Padula
>
> any chance to increase the life of fedora releases ?
>
> or fedora will be only blending edge ?
>
> In my opinion fedora is losing space from centos and ubuntu

Markets like that should be using Centos. I have no opinion on Ubuntu,
except that I don't personally feel they contribute enough to the
community.

According to the article, these people were using Fedora and Redhat 9.
Based on that they probably have been using some EOLed Fedora for
years now. In which switching to an updated Ubuntu is much better.
Ideally, they should have switched to Centos however.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )