Re: Package review backlog.

Hans de Goede a écrit :

[...]

I've submitted many, many new packages (100+ I guess) and I've *never* had any problems in getting them reviewed.

Of those 1200 pachages awaiting review, 100 block FE_NEEDSPONSOR, so 1100 are normal reviews submitted by people which are already contributers!

[...]

Lets say every contributer has on average 2 packages waiting for review, then 2 have 550 contributers for whom the review queue is a problem, if all of those 550 submitters would review only 2 packages, then the entire normal review queue is gone!

Yeah, but what about the 100 people who are not contributors yet, and who are willing to get in ? What can be done to speed up the reviews of their packages in practice ?