Siempre lo mismo con ustedes...

Mario Chacon the.masch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 07:31:19 UTC 2008

Sorry guys, i'm a very very frustrated person, like it's Otto Rey
almost time when i report some bug or some idea i have no answers. I
know your very busy build in the gauge OS, but some times your forget
the users needed. In fact now i'm using latest F10 and i have some
critical errors and i have no answers, i'm add some ideas and have no
answers.

Anyway thanks for all your wonderful works!...but please do not forget
people who are Users, no only part of the development team....

Salu2....