OpenOffice and go-oo

Dear all,
	Has there been any discussion of why Fedora ships a relatively stock
(stock + 98 patches) OO.o rather than shipping go-oo?  I must quickly
state that I'm not interested in starting a flamewar.  I've seen the
extended feature set provided by go-oo such as the opengl slide
transitions and I wonder what the rationale for shipping  stock+patches
is over shipping go-oo.  Particularly when go-oo appears to contain a
superset of the Fedora OO.o patches.

--
Aidan Delaney