Regarding install options

   Hi,
The problem was the never ending bug parade and arguments on mailing
lists, trade shows, etc...

We decided the only way to win this game was to not play at all, and we
let people decide their own definition of 'minimal'.
 I think the decision was good but a advance fedora user can only define his/ her minimal , according to me there lies the problem as new users don't have that knowledge about each and every packages.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!

thank you.