Re: reviving Fedora Legacy

On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 07:48 -0500, Chris Adams wrote:
> Once upon a time, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> said:
> > >
> > > EPEL currently has people filling this role.
> > You mean, RH's hegemony is taking care about it and has allocated
> > budgets.
>
> Why are you here if you have so little faith in Red Hat and their
> alleged ulterior motives?
Who said I don't have faith in RH and their motives?

They are a commercial enterprise and hardly wouldn't sponsor Fedora if
they would not want to profit from it and if they wouldn't want to
conduct it in directions they want it to head to?

Yes, I feel bitter and frustrated about how Fedora evolves, yes, I was
sarcastic, and yes, I am personally disappointed about Jesse Keating and
some other FPB and FESCO folks.