Re: review-o-matic : Fedora package review helper

Pierre-Yves wrote:
Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 15:36 +0200, Pierre-Yves wrote:
What about making directly the build on koji ?
It enables to test all version and all arch before the review.

I actually think that we should couple a bit more Koji and the BZ such as
- I submit a review
- I provide a build number from koji (me if I am approved or review-o-matic)
- Koji does not delete this build until the review is done
- When the package is approved (is so), koji remove the build.

Would that be an interesting feature ?

Would a koji scratch-build work for this purpose?
That my though, the only constraints here is for new packager.
Correct me if I am wrong but I think only people from the packager group can do a scratch-build.
No.. anyone with a FAS account can do a scratch build. I think it would be good to encourage scratch builds before reviews are done.

-- bk