Re: New PiTiVi Release!

Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Jeffrey Ollie <jeff ocjtech us> wrote:
Finally, there is a new PiTiVi release and I've built it for F-9 and
rawhide.  Please, take a moment to download it and give it a workout.
Please report bugs upstream (http://pitivi.org/wiki/Main_Page)

Until the packages make their way to the mirrors, they can be downloaded here:

F-10: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=66472
F-9: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=66475

I think I am stupid or something, as I am unable to find a way to insert an Ogg Theora video and an Ogg Vorbis audio file and render them as one Ogg clip with both video and audio...