yafray "renamed" to yafaray - pick it ?

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Fri Oct 17 15:22:04 UTC 2008

>>> 0.0.9.
>>> (1)

>>> anyone

>>> current
>>> call
>>> on
>>> reviewer).

>>> yafaray
>>> Yes, that's right.
>>> I think it will be appropriate to use a script to create one source
>>> tarball.
>>> Good luck !
>>>

>> I can give you an .src.rpm that builds fine for F8, including the QT
>> interface.
>>
>> http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/yafaray-0.1.0-3.fc8.src.rpm
>
> Thanks, I'll have a look, and see if I can rip-of^H^H^H^H^H^Hborrow from
> this to solve some of the issues I've run into so far.

Hmm, on F-9:

scons: done building targets.
+ sed -i -es,/var/tmp/yafaray-0.1.0-buildroot,,g
/var/tmp/yafaray-0.1.0-buildroot/usr/lib/libyafaraycore.so
+ /usr/lib/rpm/find-debuginfo.sh /home/limb/rpmbuild/BUILD/yafaray
extracting debug info from
/var/tmp/yafaray-0.1.0-buildroot/usr/lib/libyafarayqt.so
extracting debug info from
/var/tmp/yafaray-0.1.0-buildroot/usr/lib/libyafaraycore.so
Failed to write file: invalid section alignment
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.80705 (%install)

--
novus ordo absurdum