Re: review-o-matic : Fedora package review helper

PD> Unless I am wrong, rpmlint is not a checked for fedora package
PD> guidelines, it is distribution agnostic, simply a tool for
PD> checking common errors in rpm packages.

Well, Ville does update (or patch, I'm not sure) our rpmlint to
correspond to our guidelines.  For example, verification of the
License: tag matches exactly the licenses from
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing and the syntax rules in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/LicensingGuidelines (module
any delay in getting updates to those pages propagated into the code).

 - J<