Re: Collapsing DVD and CD torrents into one

On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 14:51 -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> Does it work it bittorrent-curses?

I don't think so, but bittorrent-* from bittorrent.com is essentially
dead code to us, since they closed source any newer versions.  I don't
think we should consider it the 'least common denominator' anymore.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!