Collapsing DVD and CD torrents into one

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Fri Oct 17 20:42:19 UTC 2008

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 14:51 -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:
>> Does it work it bittorrent-curses?
>
> I don't think so, but bittorrent-* from bittorrent.com is essentially
> dead code to us, since they closed source any newer versions.  I don't
> think we should consider it the 'least common denominator' anymore.

Then why don't you tell us what one can use from the cmdline as easily as
bittorrent-curses?

I agree with seth: mindlessness.  How am I going to explain to a friend of
mine who wants to download Fedora then?  "Take the torrent from the site, but
then only download the file with dvd in the name".

Why don't we also include nonfree codecs in the image and make some cash while
at it?

behdad