Re: Collapsing DVD and CD torrents into one

On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 14:29 -0600, Richi Plana wrote:
>  From an ease-of-use standpoint, I'd say now's not the time to collate
> the ISO's under one torrent. Most people really only download one ISO.
> Two if they're supporting multiple platforms (might be a good idea to go
> back to stats to see).

Hrm, I meant collapsing them per arch, so you'd have one torrent file
for Fedora 10 x86_64, one for Fedora 10 i386, ppc, source etc..  and
probably different torrent files for the i686 Live and x86_64 Live
offerings.  I wouldn't imagine one giant torrent file that has every iso
of the release on it.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!