Re: Sendmail still default?

Colin Walters wrote:
A note - the desktop spin would like to have no MTA by default for
F11.  We'll likely change the way cron is handled so that if you have
per-user cron jobs an MTA is installed.

What happens to root's cron jobs (e.g. logwatch)? Do they just go to /dev/null, or do you have some cool new log monitor?

--
Matthew
When on POSIX, do as POSIX mandates.