Re: Sendmail still default?

Matthew Woehlke wrote:

Yes and no. I'd prefer to see some sort of event viewer that would do logwatch, but with much more terse, consolidated output (and by default throw out all but the last N days' entries).

Even on desktops, I'd like to watch who's logging in, but it's such a pain to do right now...

gnome-system-log (gnome-utils) might help. KDE has a log viewer as well. Might consider working on it to do what you want it to do otherwise.

Rahul