Re: Collapsing DVD and CD torrents into one

Conrad Meyer wrote:
On Friday 17 October 2008 12:51:08 pm Jon Ciesla wrote:
Most torrent clients I've seen today allow you to pick and choose which
files you wish to download.  As such, does it make sense to collapse the
DVD and CD torrents into a single torrent and allow people to use the
client to pick which they want?  Are there pros/cons to this?
Does it work it bittorrent-curses?

I believe rtorrent can selectively enable or disable individual files in a torrent, and it has a curses interface.

transmission has a cli mode as well as a daemon mode, both of which support marking specific files for download.