Re: The Big ACL Opening

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Lennart Poettering
<mzerqung 0pointer de> wrote:

> Also, I am not sure why we really need to discuss this further.

because you are mistranslating the english use of "uber"; taking
offense at your mistake; and expecting other people to take action to
prevent you from repeating your error.

> forget about it and not continue this discussion

i agree, and like you i reserve the right to put out a few more emails
on the subject too.