Re: uberpackager rename (was Re: The Big ACL Opening)

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
So I'm going to do this tomorrow or have to put it off until after
change freeze.

The name I personally favour is masterpackager since it evokes the
apprentice, journeyman, master craftsman stages that seem most like what
we're modeling here.

I know this isn't as flamboyant as ultrapackager, superpackager, etc but
can everyone live with this?

-Toshio

Ah, we always end up painting that bike shed, don't we?

Granted, its a /racist/ bike shed, but still... :)

--CJD