Virt* , s-c-display , desktop-effects - Translation submission issues!

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Oct 22 23:29:13 UTC 2008

Richard W.M. Jones <rjones <at> redhat.com> writes:
> I think we've missed the 21st deadline for F10, but I will try to do
> these later on today anyway.

The final development freeze is only on the 28th. The translation deadline is
intentionally one week earlier so packagers have time to rebuild their
packages. (And worst case, a translation-only update probably also qualifies
for a freeze exemption, you'd just have to ask rel-eng to get the package
tagged f10-final. But if you get it in by the 28th, you don't even have to do
that, it'll make F10 automatically.)

        Kevin Kofler