Bodhi and commit ACLs

I am under the impression that if I have commit access for a package I
should be able to submit updates for it through Bodhi. I was recently
given commit access for ocaml-lablgtk so I could fix a bug in the F-9
package, but it seems that I can't actually submit an update for it.
Am I wrong about how this works, or is something broken? (Or did
something change recently?)

- Alan