Re: Telnet Failure With F-10 Beta

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 10:00 AM, Janina Sajka <janina rednote net> wrote:

> Gladly. Could use a pointer on where to find the snapshots, though.
> We're down with pungi, but not the location of snapshots.

So as not to overwhelm the mirrors, the snapshots are available
through bittorrent only:

torrent.fedoraproject.org

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"