Blocker Bug Review Meeting :: Monday @ 14:00 UTC

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Oct 28 19:03:56 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 14:57 -0400, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> Boot
>       * The installed system MUST boot and start up properly.
> ==
>
>         Those bugs are "failure to boot" which fails to meet the condition that
> the install "MUST" boot.  There are several scenarios involving SCSI
> drivers (and maybe one PATA) in both real and VMware environments which
> fail this.

As with all criteria, there is a judgment call to be made, and that is
how many systems this can effect.  Currently, with the exception for
vmware, this seems to be a pretty small set of people effected, but
folks are working on these bugs.  I don't believe we'd slip the Preview
release for these bugs, and I'm still not sure about slipping the final
release either.  I'm looking to get more info from the maintainers
involved before making any final decisions.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!