Re: Reasons to preseve X on tty7

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 23:36 -0600, Dax Kelson wrote:
> I would argue strongly that this change should not be made for the
> following reasons (in no particular order):

I'm sure we'll be inundated with 'fedora is all about the bleeding edge'
comments but I have to give Dax my support with this comment. He's not
saying "preserve compatibility/behavior at all costs". He's saying that
the stated reason for this behavior change is not enough to justify the
cost of the loss of consistency with the past.

In short: +1

-sv