Fedora 11: moving to posix file capabilities?

Hate to interrupt the tty1 vs tty7 debate but...

We have kernel support for storing capabilities on filesystem since 2.6.24 and recent libcap, both in F9 already. I just committed file capability support to rpm.org HEAD, filling in the final(?) missing piece. Capability support is not going to be in rpm 4.6.0 but no reason they can't be pulled into 4.6.1 which is easily in F11 timeframe.

Are we ready to start considering moving away from SUID bits to capabilities, in Fedora 11 maybe?

	- Panu -