Re: Schedule for F9 updates?

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 22:44:15 +0200,
  Stefan Grosse <singularitaet gmx net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't want to be pushy but is there any approximate time when the updates for fedora 9 are being resumed (with the new key)?

Based on teh estimae of several days late last week I would expect anytime
now.

If you are worried about something in particular, you can look at bodhi to
see pending updates and updates-testing and get rpms from koji if there
is something you want right now.

If you have an FAS account you could even script something to do all of, say,
the pending rpms requested for stable. It shouldn't be worth the trouble
to do that, but it might be a fun exercise.