Re: Schedule for F9 updates?

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 14:25:16 -0700,
> On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 23:22 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> >
> > Afaik the FAS account is also needed to download the rpms via SSL from Koji
> > because one needs a client SSL certificate.
>
> I thought download-build was an anonymous action.

I needed certs (two from fedora and mine) to get the bodhi client to work. I
used this to grab a list of stable updates last week. This seemed easier than
screen scraping html, which would have also worked. I didn't bother with ssl
when grabbing them from koji.
Lacking repo information makes it hard to totally automate. There were some
kdeedu updates for which requirements hadn't had a requested push to stable.
There were also some updates that had new dependencies that I didn't already
have installed.