Re: Schedule for F9 updates?

On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 00:00 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> > > Afaik the FAS account is also needed to download the rpms via SSL
> from
> > > Koji because one needs a client SSL certificate.
> >
> > I thought download-build was an anonymous action.
>
> This does not work for me:
> wget --no-check-certificate

We're talking about two different things.  You're using wget directly,
whereas I'm talking about using download-build via koji.

$ koji download-build --help
Usage: koji download-build [options] <n-v-r | build_id | package>
(Specify the --help global option for a list of other help options)

  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  --arch=ARCH           Only download packages for this arch (may be used
                        multiple times)
  --latestfrom=LATESTFROM
                        Download the latest build from this tag
  --debuginfo           Also download -debuginfo rpms
  --key=KEY             Download rpms signed with the given key
  -q, --quiet           Do not display progress meter

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!