xmms heads up

Hi,

I've just built xmms-1.2.11-20071117cvs for rawhide. It should hit
whenever there is a rawhide push (god knows when that will be ;-p).

If you're using the livna mp3 plugin, you will not be able to update
directly as that plugin required the old xmms-lib; if you download xmms
from ftp though, you can install it with --no-deps and it works fine. I
hope whoever looks after that for livna will be quick on the rebuild for
it.

Quite a few of the old patches have gone as they've made it to the
1.2.11 branch already. The only one which concerns me is the
alsa-backport patch which looks like the functionality has been included
in the new source.

Any problems, bugzilla!

TTFN

Paul