F10 Schedule

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Sep 5 02:45:25 UTC 2008

Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> I did not know when the schedule was made. I started to subscribe this
> ML to notice the timing for F11. Please let me know if any other place I
> should participate. So that we can discuss and bring up if any in the
> future on time.

I'm sorry this has made your work difficult.  To my knowledge this is
the first time this issues has been raised as many of our past releases
have followed the same schedule structure.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/Schedule
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Schedule

The schedules on the wiki only show important milestones, but as you've
pointed out there are important dependencies between tasks that can't be
seen there.

I would be glad to help build a focused schedule for translation and
localization and have offered to do so in the past.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-i18n-list/2007-December/msg00000.html

All I need to build this in TaskJuggler is:
a) series of tasks
b) when the tasks start and end
c) dependencies between the tasks in your work and other parts of the
release.

Some examples are here:
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-docs-tasks.html
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-releng-tasks.html