F10 Schedule

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Fri Sep 5 03:41:56 UTC 2008

John Poelstra さんは書きました:
> Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>> I did not know when the schedule was made. I started to subscribe this
>> ML to notice the timing for F11. Please let me know if any other place
>> I should participate. So that we can discuss and bring up if any in
>> the future on time.
>
> I'm sorry this has made your work difficult.  To my knowledge this is
> the first time this issues has been raised as many of our past releases
> have followed the same schedule structure.

I am glad that all of you take this up. We might have some
miscommunication. I would like to be a part of fixing this.

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/Schedule
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Schedule
>
> The schedules on the wiki only show important milestones, but as you've
> pointed out there are important dependencies between tasks that can't be
> seen there.
>
> I would be glad to help build a focused schedule for translation and
> localization and have offered to do so in the past.
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-i18n-list/2007-December/msg00000.html

I missed it, sorry. I unsubscribed fedora-i18n-list sometime ago. All
translators are living at fedora-trans-list. It would be nice if you can
hop in there when we can help.

> All I need to build this in TaskJuggler is:
> a) series of tasks
Fedora modules, Fedora documentation and Fedora Web
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/

> b) when the tasks start and end
The tasks start soon as module/docs available, and end according to the
freeze

> c) dependencies between the tasks in your work and other parts of the
> release
Branch/version: the target branch/version to be translated for the release.
The freeze date: such as string freeze which means module/docs available
to complete translation.
The translation freeze date: translation done by this date must be
included in the release.

I hope covering what you need.
Thank you so much for your kind support!

noriko