Re: Proposed removal of packages with long-standing FTBFS failures

On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 11:59 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> djvulibre-devel is a BuildRequires for evince.
> If you remove djvulibre, evince will become unbuildable.

Then perhaps you or somebody from your team should work on this package.
If we have to do a chained rebuild for various reasons, evince would
fail due to this package not building first.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!