Why I'll leave fedora (french speaking people only) [1]

Lyos Gemini Norezel lyos.gemininorezel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 02:53:54 UTC 2008

Seth Vidal wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 22:09 -0400, Lyos Gemini Norezel wrote:
>
> Let's be fair here. Just b/c someone was punished for something does not
> mean that they did anything wrong.
>
> unjust punishments happen all the time.
>
> -sv

Seth...
    You are, of course, correct...
I guess I was just hoping this wouldn't be another case of an asshole
mod abusing his powers.

If it is indeed, such an asshole mod... then that mod should be
permanently removed from his/her
position of power... and suspended until a review board of his/her peers
reviews all the particulars
of the case.

If you can't tell already... I hate assholes who abuse their power.

At any rate... if I'm right to hold out hope... then my advice was right on.

Lyos Gemini Norezel