Re: Fedora 10 Beta Freeze - new packages into rawhide ?

Jesse Keating wrote:

Beta freeze also marks the Feature freeze, so it is very important that
you get your features into working, testable shape by then, or be
prepared to try your feature again for Fedora 11.

We moved our freeze date to reflect the situation.  The new freeze date
is Sept. 9, which is in 7 days.  This is a friendly reminder that the
freeze is coming up, and coming up quickly.

Just wondering whether a recently reviewed package {pyvnc2swf} can make the beta cut ? I couldn't find a good definition of whether it is outright rejected once alpha has passed ?
If it is OK, what does a maintainer need to do to make it happen ?

{I also used bodhi to add as new package update for f8,f9 hope that makes sense}.

DaveT.